From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 12:05 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problem deleting files

Bill,

I went to the recycle bin, pressed alt + enter, and Jaws said I was on the general page.  The next step you give is to tab to the setting but when I tab there are only three choices; restore, okay, and cancel.  I pressed escape and closed the recycle bin …… Not sure why this is and what I need to do to get to that particular setting.

Laura