the recycle ben on the desktop and at that point
press alt plus enter. you should then be able to
tab to the checkbox you are looking for.

Legend has it that on Saturday 7/22/2017 02:05 PM, Laura Richardson said:
Bill,

I went to the recycle bin, pressed alt + enter,
and Jaws said I was on the general page. The
next step you give is to tab to the setting but
when I tab there are only three choices;
restore, okay, and cancel. I pressed escape and
closed the recycle bin …… Not sure why this is
and what I need to do to get to that particular setting.

Laura

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 12:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problem deleting files

Hi, Laura. Part of your problem is because
something is not set correctly for the Recycle properties.

1. Find your Recycle Bin.
2. Press ALT plus ENTER to get into the properties of the Recycle Bin.
3. If you are in the General properties, which
is what usually comes up first, tab until you see the following setting:
Display delete confirmation dialog
4. Make sure this is checked with the SpaceBar.
5. Tab to Apply and Press Enter.
6. Tab to OK and press ENTER again.

That should get back the “Are you sure?” dialog
you should get when deleting a file.

The other problem is that JAWS is losing focus
when you are trying to delete the file, and you
are on a “Cancel button. This could be for a
download in progress, or a Cancel button for the deletion itself.

Bill White
<mailto:Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com>Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com