From: Richard Turner<mailto:richardturner42@outlook.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 22, 2017 9:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io<mailto:main@jfw.groups.io>
Subject: Re: Saving new file using latest JFW in word and excel 16

One thing that will help if you haven't already done so, is open the File
Options menu. Alt, then f, then t.
Under general, tab to where it has a checkbox that says Show the Start
Screen and uncheck it.
Also, go down to Save and tab to where it says don't show the back stage
when opening or saving files and check it.
Tab to OK and hit enter.

Richard