From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Saturday, July 22, 2017 8:20 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Combo & list boxes/Please help

I understand what you're saying about the "carousel" effect but I don't think that is the issue in this case. There are only four choices ......
the one that is selected by default is not the one I need which is why it is necessary to make a change in this box. I guess it comes down to utilizing tech support from Freedom Scientific and/or Microsoft Disability Help or finding a sighted person to come to my home ...... (heavy sigh)

Laura