From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of George Gray
Sent: July 21, 2017 5:58
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and Excel Sluggishness

Hola!

I am using JAWS 18 and Win10 with all the most recent updates. And, am also using Excel 2016 in Compatibility Mode.

I have a large sheet that I use for my personal banking expenses and have started to notice that my JAWS response while moving around the sheet is becoming quite sluggish. Meaning that when I utilize any arrow key to move from cell to cell it takes a couple of seconds before JAWS reads the new cell. And, if I Alt/Tab away from the sheet and then Alt/Tab back into it it takes a couple of seconds to speak when outing and a couple of seconds to speak when back in.

Any ideas, or suggestions?

I have also noticed that this problem commenced about 2 months ago, or soon after that huge Windows Creator's/Anniversary crappy update.

Thanks in advance.

--
HAVE A MAGNIFICENT DAY

GEORGE BURRELL GRAY