Re: Fax by email service client MyFax with JFW18 & Win7

Robert Cole

Hello,
I used to use a service called Fax A Way.
You start by funding your account with $10.
They charged a monthly service fee of $1.00.
This fee was deducted from your $10 balance. also every fax that you send will be deducted from your balance.
if I remember correctly, faxes  in the US, are about 11 cents per page sent.
When your balance reaches $0, you can manually or automatically add another $10 or more.

Thanks,
Rob

On Jul 20, 2017, at 9:49 AM, HH. Smith Jr. <teos1@...> wrote:

Hi Guys,

http://www.myfax.com/

http://www.metrofax.com/

these are the two I use. You sign up on line.
They are pretty much straitght forward in setting up and using.