From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Hunt
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 7:30 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: My problem with latest update

Hello everybody. I'm experiencing the same issue with JAWS 18 and Windows 10. Repairing JAWS 18 didn't resolve the issue. Don, have you raised this issue with VFO Technical support? What version of Windows 10 are you running?

Paul

On Jul 16, 2017, at 7:29 PM, Jason White via Groups.Io <jason@...> wrote:

Did you try running a JAWS repair (on version 18)? This procedure fixed JAWS crashes I was encountering earlier this year. I’m still experiencing crashes, but they seem to be related to very specific situations.