Re: Fax by email service client MyFax with JFW18 & Win7

Sieghard Weitzel <sieghard@...>

Myfax is a subscription.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Hank & Patty
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 7:54 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Fax by email service client MyFax with JFW18 & Win7

Great, thanks for getting back to me so quickly with this web link info on where I can get this program MyFax. Now, you say you sign up online, is it a one time price for this program MyFax & if so, what is the one time cost of this program MyFax? or do you pay a monthly subscription to be able to use this program MyFax & if so do you maybe know what is the monthly subscription price? Thanks very much in advance for any help you can maybe give me with this.

All the best,

Hank