From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Paul Martz
Sent: July-19-17 11:01 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Fax by email services?

Hi all - I'm in need of a fax-by-email service and am wondering which are
compatible with JAWS.

Now, you might think, as I did, that the interface to the service would be
through email, so it would be as accessible (or not accessible ha ha) as MS
Outlook or whatever email client one uses. But, I started looking into eFax
just as one example, and it talked about their "friendly and easy to use web
interface", which immediately made me worry that the web interface might not
be accessible, because, as we all know, "friendly web interfaces" are all
too often NOT accessible at all.

Okay, I'll stop being bitter now and summarize my question:

Which fax-by-email services are people using, and has JAWS presented any
problem or are they pretty easy to use?

Thanks.
-Paul