Fax by email services?

Paul Martz <skewmatrix@...>

Hi all - I'm in need of a fax-by-email service and am wondering which are compatible with JAWS.

Now, you might think, as I did, that the interface to the service would be through email, so it would be as accessible
(or not accessible ha ha) as MS Outlook or whatever email client one uses. But, I started looking into eFax just as one
example, and it talked about their "friendly and easy to use web interface", which immediately made me worry that the
web interface might not be accessible, because, as we all know, "friendly web interfaces" are all too often NOT
accessible at all.

Okay, I'll stop being bitter now and summarize my question:

Which fax-by-email services are people using, and has JAWS presented any problem or are they pretty easy to use?

Thanks.
-Paul