Wiktionary doesn't work from Research It

Lee Maschmeyer

Hi folks,

If this has been covered in another thread please accept my apologies. I haven't been reading messages with generic titles like "a couple things" (not a real title recently).

Using Research It I can't get definitions from Research It. I've noticed this for the past three days or so.

Using Jaws 16 on Windows 7. Both of these are fully updated.

Thanks,

--

Lee Maschmeyer

"Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise."
--Lewis Carroll