From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Barbara
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 8:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: A Couple of Questions

Hello Everyone,

I migrated to JAWS last month. I am still earning things of course.

My first question is for Windows 7, Windows Explorer. If I go through the
list of folders etc. using the up or down arrow, how do I hear the amount of
space that specific folder or drive is using?

Next I just used Duxbury for the first time since I migrated. I got a
message asking me if I wanted to have the JAWS scripts installed. I
selected yes and the Duxbury restarted as indicated. I was wondering if
there may be other JAWS scripts which I may find of use. How do I find a
list? Does Goldwave have a similar script? I did not get a similar prompt
when I used Goldwave in the past few weeks.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara

--
Soronel Haetir