From: Barbara
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 5:08 PM
Subject: A Couple of Questions

Hello Everyone,

I migrated to JAWS last month.  I am still earning things of course.

My first question is for Windows 7, Windows Explorer.  If I go through the list of folders etc. using the up or down arrow, how do I hear the amount of space that specific folder or drive is using?

Next I just used Duxbury for the first time since I migrated.  I got a message asking me  if I wanted to have the JAWS scripts installed.  I selected yes and the Duxbury restarted as indicated.  I was wondering if there may be other JAWS scripts which I may find of use.  How do I find a list?  Does Goldwave have a similar script?  I did not get a similar prompt when I used Goldwave in the past few weeks.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Barbara