From: Raewyn Whisker
Sent: Tuesday, July 05, 2011 12:08 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: which financial software works best with screen reader

Hi Rik,

I work for Accomplish and our product CashManager is a main stream product that is totally accessible with JAWS and other screen readers.

Our website http://us.accomplishglobal.com/ has a free trial that you can download and have a play with before you spend any money to check that it will do what you need it to do.

If you have any questions about how it works, or what it costs I am available to answer any questions you might have. My email address is shown below and I am more than happy to answer any questions about the product or our service.

We have a home version which is designed to look after your home accounts, and import your bank statements, plus business versions that allow you to do eveything you would expect from a commercial piece of accounting software. We also have the same product available in the UK, Australia and New Zealand. We allow imports from all banks, but just in case your bank is not in our list of accepted imports, we can build that into your system for you and others after you.

Our product has been in the Australasian marketplace for 20 years, and is a good solid logically built piece of software. Please try it out and let me know how you get on.

Regards Raewyn Whisker
Account Manager
Accomplish Limited

Phone: +64 9 571 4560 X 715
Email: raewyn.whisker@accomplishglobal.com <blocked::mailto:raewyn.whisker@accomplishglobal.com>
Website: www.accomplishglobal.com <blocked::http://www.accomplishglobal.com/>
Skype: cashmanager.sales

Scanned by MailMarshal - Marshal8e6's comprehensive email content security solution.
Download a free evaluation of MailMarshal at www.marshal.com