From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Cindy Handel
Sent: Monday, November 21, 2011 3:14 PM
To: JFW
Subject: Another JAWS 13 question

OK, I restarted my Net Book and the installation continued and went very
quickly, this time.

After installing JAWS 13, I uninstalled JAWS 11, but left shared files and
settings. I restarted the computer after the installation was complete, but
JAWS 13 does not start automatically. I thought it would. I don't have a
shortcut key set to start it, yet. So, what's the easiest way to start JAWS
13 after the computer starts?

Cindy
--

"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths