Re: MS Containers.

Soronel Haetir

If containers are like any other virtualization system jaws is not
going to work from the host side. With other virtualization systems
you can install jaws on the client and go from there but I don't know
if that will work with containers.

I do suspect that even if installing jaws in the container works that
you won't really be able to use it from whatever console the container
presents, that you'll need to use RDP.

And note that you should never activate jaws in any sort of virtual
system, much better to pay the $200 for the jaws remote access option.

On 7/16/17, Randy Barnett <randy@soundtique.net> wrote:
Hi, I am trying to use MS containers. Any one here know if it is me or is
Jaws not going to work?

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com