Re: Help with browsing history IE 11 & Jaws 18

Laura Richardson

I followed these steps and was able to uncheck that box …… thank you.  The changes I made before were in the delete browsing history dialog (control + shift + delete).

There are three items I’m not sure whether they need to be checked on or not:

1.  Preserve web sites data

2.  Temporary internet files and web site files

3.  Cookies and web site data

Also, the only choice at the end of tabbing through the dialog box is delete or cancel (there is not an okay option).  Do I need to select delete to make any changes stick?

Laura