Re: Help with browsing history IE 11 & Jaws 18

HH. Smith Jr.

Hi Laura,

Go to your internet options and make sure delete browsing history upon exit in the general tab is unchecked.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2017 9:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Help with browsing history IE 11 & Jaws 18

I’m reposting my question below because I forgot to include the version of Jaws I use ……

Jaws 18 & IE 11 …… Sorry about that ……

Hello,

A few weeks ago I wanted to automatically delete my browsing history and cache and cookies when leaving the internet.  I pressed control + shift +delete and tabbed through and checked or unchecked a couple of things to do this.

I would like to go back to the way it was before I made these changes but I’m not sure what needs to be checked or unchecked.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Laura