Help with browsing history IE 11 & Jaws 18

Laura Richardson

I’m reposting my question below because I forgot to include the version of Jaws I use ……

Jaws 18 & IE 11 …… Sorry about that ……

Hello,

A few weeks ago I wanted to automatically delete my browsing history and cache and cookies when leaving the internet.  I pressed control + shift +delete and tabbed through and checked or unchecked a couple of things to do this.

I would like to go back to the way it was before I made these changes but I’m not sure what needs to be checked or unchecked.  Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Laura