From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Ashleigh Piccinino
Sent: Saturday, July 15, 2017 2:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: an update question

You can also use CTRL shift and j as I do. Note, I don't use
this because of difficulties-I have none in my hands.
However, it might work better for those who can't move their
left index finger much. I would also test out the hotkey you
use just after placing it-that's what I do to make sure it
works.

Ashleigh Piccinino

Sent from Mail
<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for