From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bill White
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 10:14 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: an update question

1. Go to the shortcut key on your desktop.
2. Once it is highlighted, Press ALT plus Enter.
3. Tab to where it says: Hotkey, None.
4. Press the letter J.
5. Tab to Apply, and press ENTER.
6. If it says that Access is denied, and that it needs administrator permissions, press ENTER.
7. Press Tab until you get to OK, and press ENTER.

That's all there is to assigning a hotkey to a shortcut.

Bill White
Billwhite92701@dslextreme.com