Re: Taking a Screenshot of a Print Page using JAWS

Randy Barnett <randy@...>

Yes but if you want to be sure it is pasting an image go into the menu and under clip board select paste special. then you can see that there is a .bmp. image being pasted. Otherwise you have no way of telling if it did paste the screen shot.

Jaws wont say image or anything...
On 7/14/2017 9:11 PM, Rick Miller wrote:

What do you mean by paste special?  Isn’t the keystroke just the Control+V keystroke?

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 8:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Taking a Screenshot of a Print Page using JAWS

If you hit print screen then open word then paste special it will ask you if you want to paste as a device independant bitmap. This tells you it is there. You wont have any other feedback since it is an image.
On 7/14/2017 8:26 PM, Rick Miller wrote:

Dear Listers:

I am having trouble with a printed page, and a technician is asking me to send s screenshot to him.  He told me to print the page using the Print Screen page and then paste it into a document.  I tried that, but it didn’t work.  Have any of you ever taken a screenshot using JAWS?  If so, how did you go about it?

Rick Miller