Re: Taking a Screenshot of a Print Page using JAWS

Rick Miller

What do you mean by paste special?  Isn’t the keystroke just the Control+V keystroke?

Rick Miller

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 8:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Taking a Screenshot of a Print Page using JAWS

If you hit print screen then open word then paste special it will ask you if you want to paste as a device independant bitmap. This tells you it is there. You wont have any other feedback since it is an image.
On 7/14/2017 8:26 PM, Rick Miller wrote:

Dear Listers:

I am having trouble with a printed page, and a technician is asking me to send s screenshot to him.  He told me to print the page using the Print Screen page and then paste it into a document.  I tried that, but it didn’t work.  Have any of you ever taken a screenshot using JAWS?  If so, how did you go about it?

Rick Miller