Re: Oops should have been "unknown Script Call to:"

Dennis Brown

After installing the latest, I get unknown function on ShouldSayAllOnDocumentLoad whenever I use Research It. Tracking it down.

-----Original Message-----
From: Shannon
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 11:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Oops should have been "unknown Script Call to:"

Hi all again,
Just looking at this again and I had it backwards
The Error is "Unknown Script Call To:"

I had just called VFO regarding uninstall and reinstall of JAWS on my desk top unit and also asked about the script error.\
I had told him that I had just done the update as well.
He suggested that I download a full version not just using the patch and run a repair on it.
I did and it didn't change. So I must have done something and not have realized it.
Whatever I did was simple since I didn't do anything on purpose.
What could cause this error?
Thanks
Shannon