From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Joseph Zesski
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 7:57 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: seeking JAWS friendly project management and collaboration programs

Hi everyone,
I took over a project management role in my organization. Being new to the position, I have not worked with different PM software before. Can anyone recommend a program that is fairly JAWS compatible? And similarly, I am collaborating on a project with a team at different locations and from different organizations. Is anyone aware of a collaboration platform that is JAWS friendly? I have heard the MS SharePoint is somewhat accessible, but that you must purchase outside tools to help improve its usability. If anyone is aware of a good platform for project/document sharing, I would appreciate any tips.
Thanks!
Joe

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests@key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the