From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 2:11 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Resolved RE: Oops should have been "unknown Script Call to:"

Ted, Tim, Tom
OH!!!

I finally was able to talk to the gentleman who wrote the scripts!
Guess what!!!
I apparently did do something wrong.
He had me open the script and try to save/compile it. The error came back missing closing quote.

I sure didn't mean to do it but I added a return in the script line that said SayString "Problem Record"
Taking out that return fixed all the keys.

I am going to Keep my little hands off of it for ever more!
Thank you all for the help and suggestions.