From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Shannon
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 12:26 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Oops should have been "unknown Script Call to:"

Hi Tom yes they are third party scripts.
The first thing I would want to do is to press Ctrl T for the CreateMenue That is what the error says Unknown Script Call To: CreateMenu And then it is spelled out.
There are a lot of little things in this script that are key commands that route the mouse to a place and then clicking. Now none of them work. They all say the same thing followed by the line I can find in the script.

The actual words used in the error are the names of the thing I want it to do.
When I look at the Script that is a .jss file opened with insert zero The first thing in them is a portion that lists a bunch of INCLUDE. Which I believe is files of scripts

I found an entry in the Jaws Basic scripting manual that says "Unknown Script Call

When JAWS does not find the name of the script attached to the keystroke in either the application-specific or default script files, then an unknown script call error message occurs. JAWS speaks “unknown script call to” followed by the name of the script. An unknown script call can occur when either the script has been deleted from the application-specific or default script file or when the name of the script is misspelled in the key map or script file.

To keep these types of errors from occurring, you should use the Script Manager to remove a script and its associated key map and documentation entries."

I didn't change any of the file names and I don't know about having changing any key map?
I copied the file into word and mailed it to my self. Here it is I am not sure the format is exact?
; Time Summit scripts 6/21/17

Include "HjGlobal.jsh" ; default HJ global variables Include "hjconst.jsh" ; default HJ constants Include "TimeSummitHelp.jsm"

Script TSHelp ()
; ctrl alt h
SayFormattedMessage (OT_User_Buffer, general) EndScript

Script DateField ()
; control d
JAWSCursor ()
; If FindString (GetCurrentWindow (), "location", S_Top, S_unrestricted ==1) then ; PriorLine () JAWSPageUp () NextLine () NextWord () LeftMouseButton () SayString ("Enter date") PCCursor () ; else ; SayString ("Date field not found") ; PCCursor () ; EndIF EndScript

Script RecordProblem ()
; control shift 3
JAWSCursor ()
If FindString (GetCurrentWindow (), "problem", S_Top, S_unrestricted ==1) then
SayString ("Problem
Record")
PCCursor ()
else
SayString ("Record okay")
PCCursor ()
EndIf
EndScript

Script LeftClick ()
; control shift l
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
LeftMouseButton ()
SayString ("left click")
PCCursor ()
EndScript

Script RightClick ()
; control shift r
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
RightMouseButton ()
SayString ("right click")
PCCursor ()
EndScript

Script AddTime ()
; click add time, ctrl shift t
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPC ()
MoveTo (45, 64)
LeftMouseButton ()
SayString ("Add time")

EndScript

Script CreateMenu ()
; ctrl t
var
string MyMenu, ; variable to hold menu text.
string MenuTitle, ; variable to hold menu title.
int index ; integer variable to hold menu numbers.

let MenuTitle="Time Summit Tree View" ; assign name .
let MyMenu="| Reports"+
"| Time Cards"+
"|Field Notes"+
"|Employees"+
"| Locations"+
"| ExakTime Mobile"+
"|Materials"+
"|Equipment"+
"| Policy Groups"

let index=DlgSelectItemInList(MyMenu,MenuTitle,FALSE)
IsSelectItemDlg() ; function to ensure focus is correct
If(index==1) Then
Reports ()
ElIf(index==2) Then
TimeCards ()
ElIf(index==3) Then
FieldNotes ()
ElIf(index==4) Then
Employees ()
ElIf(index==5) Then
Locations ()
ElIf(index==6) Then
ExactTimeMobile ()
ElIf(index==7) Then
Materials ()
ElIf(index==8) Then
Equipment ()
ElIf(index==9) Then
PolicyGroups ()
Else
Say("Menu cancelled.",ot_message)
EndIf
EndScript

Function Reports ()
; SayString ("okay")
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
MoveTo (47, 113)
LeftMouseButton ()
PCCursor ()
EndFunction

Function TimeCards ()
SayString ("press right arrow to move to ID column then use up or down arrow for navigating")
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
MoveTo (47, 169)
LeftMouseButton ()
PCCursor ()
EndFunction

Function FieldNotes ()
; SayString ("not working when tested, but likely because computer is offline")
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
MoveTo (47, 230)
LeftMouseButton ()
PCCursor ()
EndFunction

Function Employees ()
; SayString ("okay")
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
MoveTo (47, 407)
LeftMouseButton ()
PCCursor ()
EndFunction

Function Locations ()
; SayString ("okay")
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
MoveTo (47, 423)
LeftMouseButton ()
PCCursor ()
EndFunction

Function ExactTimeMobile ()
; SayString ("okay")
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
MoveTo (47, 345)
LeftMouseButton ()
PCCursor ()
EndFunction

Function Materials ()
; SayString ("okay")
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
MoveTo (47, 462)
LeftMouseButton ()
PCCursor ()
EndFunction

Function Equipment ()
; SayString ("okay")
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
MoveTo (47, 503)
LeftMouseButton ()
PCCursor ()
EndFunction

Function PolicyGroups ()
; SayString ("okay")
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
MoveTo (47, 544)
LeftMouseButton ()
PCCursor ()
EndFunction

Script ExportToExcel ()
; ctrl shift 2
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
SayString ("Export to excel")
MoveTo (490, 57)
LeftMouseButton ()
PCCursor ()
EndScript

Script ExportToPDF ()
; ctrl shift 1
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
SayString ("Export to pdf")
MoveTo (612, 63)
LeftMouseButton ()
PCCursor ()
EndScript

Script LocationActivityDropDownMenu ()
; control shift 4
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
SayString ("arrow down to select activity to display")
MoveTo (1086, 88)
LeftMouseButton ()
PCCursor ()
EndScript

Script LocationSearch ()
; control shift 5
JAWSCursor ()
RouteJAWSToPc ()
SayString ("press enter after typing search, then tab twice to move to results")
MoveTo (1286, 88)
LeftMouseButton ()
PCCursor ()
EndScript