From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Carol Smith via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, July 14, 2017 8:05 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: problem after update

I do not like the task switcher to be cluttered up with programs I do
not need to see. Mine does not hold my screen reader or the desktop
during cycling. It is simple enough to press insert-j when I need to
access the program. Of course, as it was yesterday, there was
absolutely nothing. No matter what I did would not have changed this.
The program simply did not run after installing the new update. It
seems to be working fine now.

Carol

On 7/14/2017 7:53 AM, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) wrote:
Carol, having it come up with Alt-Tab just seems quicker. I guess when you run a bunch of apps (as ai do at the office) it probably isn't, but it is with the relative handful I use at home--purely a matter of perception and what you're accustomed to.

Ted