Unknown call to script:

Shannon

Hi Everyone,
All right I am going to admit I probably did something I should have not.
I really don't know what I did. I was looking at a script that was written for the accounting programs. All I wanted to do was look at it to see what it looked like.
I didn't think I had saved anything but....
There is a alt ctrl H for help and I hear Unknown call to script TSHelp
There is a key CtrlT for creating a virtual menu
Now when I try to use it I hear Unknown Call to Script: CreateMenu
These are the very beginning of the script and no other keys that are included in this are working any longer.

Please tell me that I didn't do something horrible?
I also did the update from the other day. Could that be what happened?
If anyone knows what causes this error please help.
Thanks ever so much. Shannon