Editing footnotes in MS Word

Carina Venter

Hi all,

I'm writing to ask advice about editing footnotes in a large document (about 400 pages, containing around 550 footnotes). Is there a way to display all the footnotes simultaneously in an **editable viewer so that, instead of using the virtual viewer and following links to individual footnotes prior to making adjustments, , direct editing is possible? Jaws becomes frustratingly unresponsive whenever footnotes are involved; hence my question. I appreciate this is a global (and largely unresolved?) issue. Nonetheless, any assistance would be hugely appreciated.

Carina