From: "netbat66" <netbat66@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: shortcut to increase volume

there are options in the keyboard manager but if you want to change this
globally press shift control d to switch to the default file.
but in my case it did not work. it would say volume up and down but the
volume
did not change useing the tom
&vocalizer voice.
this is also where the default shortcut keys are for the voice speed and
pitch.
for a tablet and keyboard.

#1:
Open the c drive.
Open the Windows folder.
Find and open system32.
Find sndvol.exe.
Open the context menu.
Find desktop, create shortcut and press enter.
Create a shortcut key working with the item on the desktop just as
you have in other versions of Windows.

#2:
From: david
1, go to desktop,
Windows key+m,

2, press the keystroke,
Ctrl+spacebar,
To unselect all icons.

3, press the applications key, and down arrow and enter on, New sub
menu.

4, now arrow and enter on,
New shortcut.

5,Now type the following in the edit box, sndvol 6, tab next, press
enter.
You will see/hear;
sndvol.exe
Tab finish press enter.

Now, if you would like a hot-key,

1, desktop,
Press the letter "s" until you hear, sndvol.exe.

2, now press alt+enter to bring up the properties,

3, tab until you hear;
Shortcut key none,
Here you could type "v"=volume or what ever letter you wish, Now
press enter.
So, alt+ctrl+v would bring up the sndvol properties page.

Hope this helps.
David

#3:
From: Kimsan
Hello:
You can type in sndvol in the search and the volume control will appear.
If you want a shortcut on the desktop, you can do the following:
1. windows key e for windows explorer 2. Find your c drive and
press enter.
3. Press w until you arrive to windows.
4. type the word system so you will arrive to system32 and press enter.
5. Now type: SNDSVole and you will land on SNDVol.exe.
6. Press shift f 10 or the applications key and arrow down until you
find send to and expand that submenu.
7. Look for the desktop choice and press enter.
Kimsan

Take care.
Kimsan
Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.
In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.