Re: Change key combo for Say Window Title?
Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>
Warning: It is strongly suggested that you make a copy of your Default JKM file in your ENU folder before going forward. This is a copy of the default Jaws Keyboard Manager.
Without any programs running try the following:
1. Press, Jaws key + F2, to open the Jaws Manager, press the letter, K, & press enter on, Keyboard Manager.
2. You should be on the Default JKM Manager, if not press the letter, D, until you have Default highlighted.
3. Tab 1 time into the list of keystrokes, & press, Control + F, to open Find keystroke dialogue. In this window type the keystroke you want to change, & press enter. In this case you would type, Jaws key + t, into the dialogue box, press enter, & you should land on, SayWindowTitle JAWSKey+T default Common.
4. Press, Alt + A, to open the Action menu, arrow down to, Change keystroke..., press enter, & you'll hear, Assign to keystroke. Type in the keystroke you want to use in this edit field, Press enter, answer the, Are you sure question, & press, Alt + F4, to close.
5. Now try out your new keystroke.
Take care. Mike. Go Dodgers!
Sent from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement. In the end you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 6:56 AM
Subject: Change key combo for Say Window Title?
Good morning all,
I need a refresher.
I want to change the key combination that is “Say Window Title”.
I don’t like the default.
I don’t remember how to do it.
I looked in the Settings center and in the Keyboard manager.
I found it in the keyboard manager Default but I can’t figure out how to change it from insert T. I want to use Ctrl, Shift, T.
Thanks for the help