From: Shannon
Sent: Wednesday, July 12, 2017 6:56 AM
Subject: Change key combo for Say Window Title?

Good morning all,

I need a refresher.

I want to change the key combination that is “Say Window Title”.

I don’t like the default.

I don’t remember how to do it.

I looked in the Settings center and in the Keyboard manager.

I found it in the keyboard manager Default but I can’t figure out how to change it from insert T. I want to use Ctrl, Shift, T.

Thanks for the help

Shannon