Re: Combining Multiple JDF's

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

I wasn't going to either; it's always done that itself until now. Opening the manager usually sets things right on changes large or small, but this'll be the largest change I've made. However, I don't imagine an Internet-specific dictionary will be that big. Unlike my previous NAB, this is a group of files, not a standalone app that can have its own configuration or dictionary file.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Soronel Haetir
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2017 12:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Combining Multiple JDF's

Works fine, I've done this in the past.

You likely want to open it in the dictionary manager after doing so
and if everything looks okay there save again just so that the file is
in order. (I did not bother alphabetizing the file myself when
inserting the new entries).

On 7/11/17, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <ted.lisle@ky.gov> wrote:
Wonder if anybody has had to do this. I'm now the proud owner of the study
Bible I've long sought. It's done in HTML, and, of course, requires its own
dictionary, so Explorer.JDF is occupied. However, I have another copy
stored separately, and thought about adding it to the default
dictionary-simple copy and paste. What do you guys think?

Ted

Ted Lisle, PH .D. medicaid Spec 3, (502)564-2574

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com