From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 2:30 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I lock the Insert key?

Both insert keys act the same by default. I have never had to change anything to enable it. almost all keyboards have the insert near the F12 key. Some are in the six pack and some are in a row of 3 buttons insert, print screen and pause. If you only have 5 keys in your "six pack" then it is in the 3 buttons above the "six pack".
HTH