From: Jason White via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, July 7, 2017 6:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS Not Reading Outlook Messages

When I press enter in the list of messages, I'm taken to the body of the
message and I can use arrow keys to read and navigate through the text.
However, I'm running Outlook 2016.

Is there a chance you could try with a more recent version of Outlook? If
not, it's probably a question for VFO Technical Support.