From: john clayton
Sent: Sunday, July 9, 2017 9:38 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: question on jaws finder

Hello Smith,

I haven't heard about wordlists at all,besides of course when pressing w on a webpage. so could you explain what they are and how do they work?

or point me to a help file/dock that explains it?

Thank you!

On 9 July 2017 at 01:43, HH. Smith Jr. <teos1@...> wrote:

Hi,

Just pulling a rabbit out of my hat, a word list just might be the only solution to your query; unless, someone has a better solution.