From: Rahul Bajaj
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 1:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Reading Read Only Calendar with JAWS

Hi Everyone,

I am required to use an application which contains a read only

calendar. As per my understanding, the two main ways to make such a

box work with JAWS is to: (a) press enter on the read only field and

see if the calendar pops up anywhere on the page or (b) press the left

mouse button (insert+8) on the graphic button below the read only box.

However, I am unable to activate the calendar by following any of the

above two approaches. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do

to interact with this box and activate the calendar?

I am using JAWS 16, Windows 8.1 and Firefox.

Best,

Rahul