From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2017 9:59 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Opinions Sought on Surface Pro

My wife just bought a Del Inspiron 15.6 inch laptop with the i5 7th generation processor with 8 GB Ram, 1 TB hard drive for $479 from Office Depot.
I couldn't convince her to get the one with the i7 processor and 12 GB of RAM for $600.
She doesn't use any accessibility software.
I have to say, her computer is quite fast. If I have to replace my laptop I'd go for the i7.
At work, we use the Del Latitude series which cost a bit more than double but are built for business use.
She mostly does word processing and Quicken and internet.

Richard

Richard