I am actually on the web to send this

Jenni Kent

Hi guys I decided to tinker with my gmail well it started to use oauth and that made thunderbird mad. I ended up uninstalling thunderbird and trying windows mail and it throws sync errors all the time now. all and all windows ten mail is accessible withy jaws if you like pressing a button for everything and i can't change anything to normal password the manage settings dialog has changed to where i cant change most of the account settings. thunderbird won't let me do a thing i reinstalled hooked up all five accounts and it just sat there so any ideas are are wonderful i need to write a resume and have no idea how and imap would be wonderful i have my iphone but i need computer access.