From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jim
Fettgather
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2017 4:17 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Will this new Microsoft speech dictation software work well
with JAWS?

This Microsoft Word add in adds a dictation tab to the ribbon of Microsoft
Word.

So for example, to start dictation, you would press Alt D, followed by S.

It works just fine, is quite accurate, but there is no feedback from Jaws as
you are speaking.

You simply need to stop dictation, and go back and review your text line by
line, to see if there any errors you need to correct.

It is nothing fancy, in fact, it is most likely the same speech recognition
found in the Windows speech recognition, but now can be used directly from
Microsoft Word.

It is not a bad deal at all for being free.