Re: Migrated to Jaws and table question

John Martyn

This is very simple, all you need to do is press insert space then key to turn off table later. This is John Martyn MAR TY and thanks again.

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 4:16 PM Barbara <batterseye@...> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I recently migrated to JAWS.  I have an email I get most days which has a table at the start of it.  Usually I can just use the down arrow and it reads OK.  I think I may of turned by mistake some sort of table mode since I can no longer read this way.  I can read it using insert-down arrow.

I have Office 2013.  I am using Outlook.

If you can tell me how to turn off whatever I did, please advise.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Barbara