From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Randy Barnett
Sent: Wednesday, July 5, 2017 9:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How do I lock the Insert key?

I am sorry but I dont know what you mean by "NO". If you use windows + B then arrow down you will hear the time followed by the date. it is the last item in the list. Very easy to do one handed. I tried.
On 7/5/2017 1:03 PM, Carolyn Arnold wrote:
I used the Insert key up near the F12, different on some keyboards, but fairly close. I got it one-handed with left and right hand. I realize that a child's hand would be smaller, so thinking, maybe little finger and thumb could do it. Otherwise could you reassign a hot key and make Alt-Z do it?

Best from,

Carolyn