Re: How do I lock the Insert key?

Angel

I was wrong. For which I apologize. I meant insert f 12. I should have also said it was with a standard keyboard. I don't use the laptop keyboard. Though I use a laptop computer.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Angel" <angel238@sbcglobal.net>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, July 05, 2017 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: How do I lock the Insert key?

I use one hand to press both the insert and the f 12 key. In fact, the reason I was given Jaws in 97 was because, at that time it was the most single handed friendly screen reader available . If your client has all his fingers, he can use his thumb to press the insert, and his small finger to press the f 12. I use these fingers to determine the time and date.