Re: Big problem with JAWS and Excel.

Allan <allan.milne@...>

Ralf - good idea; tried copying a spreadsheet to my c:\temp foder ... and also created a new spreadsheet in that folder ...
in both cases it appeared to work fine and then after entering a few rows of data (approx. 10 rows) I got the sticky behaciour with extreme slowness in responding to keystrokes again ...
so no difference from the oneDrive cloud folder behaviour I found earlier!

Perhaps the only further information is that it appears to misbehave only when adding new cells; navigating around a spreadsheet with existing cell contents does not seem to cause the behaviour.

I'm using Office on my local machine.

Any further ideas?
Allan