From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@cogeco.ca>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Sunday, November 20, 2011 7:56 AM
Subject: Re: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] OT: How to delete huge number ofmessages from gmailinboxat onceusing JAWS

or just sit there and take the time to get rid of them in batches. yes it's annoying. heh you won't let them pile up like that again I bet!

At 10:29 PM 11/19/2011, you wrote:
Keatan,

If you have that many messages, then call Google Tech Support and ask them
to do it for you. Or else close your Google Mail account, and open a new
one.
Obviously not a JAWS issue.

Dave Carlson