From: Amy Bower [mailto:abower@...]
Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 1:30 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Re: List Migration largely complete.

I got all the messages in digest format before. now I'm getting all individual messages. how do I get back to digest?

thanks.

amy b.

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 30, 2015, at 4:22 PM, Gerald Levy <bwaylimited@...> wrote:

But the subject field does not contain the name of this list, like every other list I belong to.

Gerald

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 4:13 PM

Hi all,

I am getting all messages at the new address, working great. Thank you, because I like Groups.io better and this will make for a great future.

Sent: Monday, November 30, 2015 1:55 PM

All good here.