From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adekoya
Rasak
Sent: Thursday, June 29, 2017 8:42 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Having challenge with Character count in microsoft office

Dear Tech enthusiast,
I am currently having challenge to count characters in Microsoft office
2016. before in office 2007, I use control+shift+G but in word 2016, if I
press it, the jaws goes silent and most time, it hang. I use window 8.1 but
I try it as well on my window 7 laptop, same happen. Using f6 to move to the
status bar or insert page down only tell me the number of words not
characters.
Any help. Is it jaws that's hanging? or any other key stroke to do this.

Best.

--
"I am a custodian of positive influence. what about you"
|Rasak Adekoya
Management and Communication Consultant.

E: radekoya@nigeriasace.org
T: +2348034829045
Sjype: Asiwaju.rasak29
@Iamrasakadekoya