Having challenge with Character count in microsoft office

Adekoya Rasak

Dear Tech enthusiast,
I am currently having challenge to count characters in Microsoft
office 2016. before in office 2007, I use control+shift+G but in word
2016, if I press it, the jaws goes silent and most time, it hang. I
use window 8.1 but I try it as well on my window 7 laptop, same
happen. Using f6 to move to the status bar or insert page down only
tell me the number of words not characters.
Any help. Is it jaws that's hanging? or any other key stroke to do this.

Best.

--
"I am a custodian of positive influence. what about you"
|Rasak Adekoya
Management and Communication Consultant.

E: radekoya@nigeriasace.org
T: +2348034829045
Sjype: Asiwaju.rasak29
@Iamrasakadekoya