Re: converting Accessible PDF to Word Documents

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

You can do it with Word itself ever since Office 2013.  Your Open menu gives Word as a possible option.  Once the document is loaded, you can save it as a Word document, no extra software required.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Pablo Morales
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 1:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: converting Accessible PDF to Word Documents

Hi all,

I would like to know if someone knows a reliable way to convert Accessible PDF to Word format. I know that converting the PDF to text is a way, but I don’t trust in this choice because this conversion removes tables and some attributes in the document. I have openbook and Kurzweil installed in my computer, however I don’t know if can I do that with one of this programs. Any suggestion?

Thanks in advance,