Re: king James version

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

If I were in the market for that kind of bible, he’d be my choice. I’ve heard that version read over radio stations, so it must have been commercially available at some point  From talking books to National Geographic documentaries, that old boy was hard to beat.

Ted

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2017 7:38 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: king james version

If your client is signed up for BARD, this is the definitive recording. They would need the player, & a blank cartridge to put it on, or at least a thumb drive, or a mobile device with the BARD mobile app installed.

The Holy Bible: containing the Old and New Testaments : translated out of the original tongues with the former translations diligently compared and revised. DB68777

Reading time: 79 hours, 2 minutes.
Read by Alexander Scourby.

(Sent from the iPod Touch 6)

On Jun 28, 2017, at 4:08 AM, david <davidmac1957@...> wrote:

Good morning;

Can someone point me in the right direction to download a audio version of, King James Version

One of my client's would like such a request.